This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Oh yeah! Tomorrow is Round 2 at Dr. Awesome’s Chemo Lounge! I’ve had to do some controlled breathing today probably not because I’m anxious, but because I had to get jacked up on steroids today. In the meantime, wondering which one of these baldies I most resemble! Speaking of feedback, I LIVE for your comments. I really do. Keep ’em coming.

THREE POSITIVES:

1- Hearing the story of my friend Shonda taking three fifth grade boys to see “The Nutcracker.” That could be the lost episode of Mystery Science Theater…Penis Fascination Edition.

2- Talking to Trina’s friend, who made it through triple-negative breast cancer. Made my day comparing notes with the only person I’ve talked to so far who knows Weird Cancer Guy. If I get new boobs – get this, you can OPT to not get nipples! Never worry about high beams looking like the front end of a bullet-nose Studebaker ever again!

3- Kids wrapping Christmas presents, which is hilarious and horrifying at the same time. Glad I can enjoy it!

Advertisements

About clevercopy

Stand-up comedian, professional copywriter and public speaker

10 responses »

1. Linda Cahan says:

no nipples = Barbie boobs. I think not!

2. retdelia says:

Go gettem, Ms. Ventress Kojacki!!! Much love being sent your way. Ret

3. Julie Shields says:

Will be sending U positive energy tomorrow Jacki ~~~ much love to you. Can U tell me what you discovered with the genealogy on your side of the family? Pretty sure there is none on our side.

• clevercopy says:

Thank you! Possible cancer on mother’s side, but we don’t have accurate information. So looks like I’m in for an absolute needle-in-haystack search. Thanks for your kind words!

4. I am so inspired by you Jacki! Such a big beautiful smile on your face at such a difficult time. I hope that everytying goes okay today tomorrow, we will be pulling for you at G+B! Sending your oodles of love and support!

5. Jackie M. says:

Who loves ya, baby? WE DO. As my mom always says, “This too shall pass.” Hang in there.

6. Lia says:

Woke up this morning thinking of you today. Hope is it going super smoothly…! Hugs ~

7. Chantel Brooks says:

I LOL’d at the idea of breasts without nipples! Continued super nurse healing powers to you, lookin’ good girl!

8. clevercopy says:

Today I heard you can get nipple tattoos and STILL not nip out permanently. I’m tired of wearing kneepad-thick bras to avoid the embarrassing high beams in meetings.

9. Mary C Portland, Oregon says:

Hi Jacki,

I fell out of circulation there for a bit. Have appreciated reading your posts today. You rock dear. Keep doing all the positive things you’ve doing! Miss you. Love, Mary Closson