IMG_1891NOTE: Steven is writing this. We decided that since my mom is really tired and can’t use her arms, that I would take over the blog for a bit.

I remember that cold and rainy day in November when I was at my friend’s house. My parents came to pick up my sister and me. I asked if I could stay at my friend’s house longer, but they said no. Then I studied their faces. I could tell something was wrong. When we drove home and we went into the kitchen I said, “Please not cancer, please not cancer!” Ever since that day, I have been looking forward to the day when my mom has her hair back and we can just forget all of this. Now that day is almost here!

3 POSITIVES:
1. I had a great day at school today.
2. It was a super sunny and beautiful day.
3. At school I found out that the cancer didn’t spread! Hell yeah! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Advertisements

About clevercopy

Stand-up comedian, professional copywriter and public speaker

13 responses »

1. Elizabeth says:

All the Sturkies have been on my mind ~ nice job and thanks for posting Steven!

2. Michelle says:

The apple does not fall far from the tree. Ask your mom what that means Steven.
    Nice job on your first post, well done!

3. Joanie says:

Steven, you’re awesome! Give mom a hug for me! And give Dad and Livie one, too!

4. Jodi says:

Great news, and great blog. Your family is in my heart & prayers.
    Much love. Jodi

5. Shonda says:

Steven, it’s incredible news!!! What a huge relief! Thinking about you all.
    All our Love, JSJZ

6. Right on, Steven! Great news. We’re thinking of you and will look for more of your posts! xo – Joy

7. Great job, Steven! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. Love to your whole family.

8. Julie Shields says:

Thanks for the great news! You are as good a writer as your Mom! Tell your mom that we are thinking about her every day, please! Julie and Scott

9. Hell Yeah!! Steven, you’re awesome!

10. Alli says:

Great news! Thank you, Steven, for keeping us in the know. Well done!

11. sharonafranklin says:

Very good news and very well written Stephen! Thanks for breaking this story, I’ll watch for your updates on CNN.

12. Lia Mills says:

Nicely done Steven! Good job and GREAT news….!

13. vinceadame says:

Thanks for the update, Stephen. You have such a loving family and strong mom. We’re real proud of you.